Top 5 Online Marketing Tactics to Help Your Business Grow
Building a brand is like creating your masterpiece. It starts with an idea and developed with hard work (read: sweats on the keyboard). Getting it to be noticed is what everybody aims for, and getting that your beautiful creation out into the world can sometimes be a pain. Need help on this one? We all do. Here are some tips on how to get your brand right out there for the world to see.
1. Social Media Platforms are key to getting the word out there for your brand. Creating it is different from giving it a bit of character. It is a totally different play knowing what your customers will fully get out of buying your creation. The bottom line question would always be: What’s in it for me?
2. Do your products, your brand, relate to your customers? Will the products make their lives easier? If Instagram were to be your platform, and your product would be the new protein milk shake in town that is best taken after a workout, how will you encourage them to use this platform to tell the rest of the world that it definitely helps them?
3. Target the correct clientele and work with their needs and requirements. If your products are for children, what better way than to show them how clothes can make them happy, and how they have fun with them. It would also be nice if the mothers would be asked what they think about what you’re selling (read: product reviews), and these moms would find ways to share what they think on their Facebook timeline. It is technically traditional advertising but the reviews and the word of mouth referrals would help your brand be more credible.
4. Honesty is the best policy, as what our teachers kept telling us. Customers do not want to buy a product expecting it to turn out otherwise. They want what you have showed them, and that is what they want to get. Otherwise, you get smacked with a ‘false advertising’ slap. If you can’t give them something that they want, might as well go out of business. It always helps to have a conversation with your customers, that was where the “maintaining client relationships” phrase came from and work with them to improve your brand and products. They would then see that your product is not just quality, but also worthy of being bought. Now, that’s a brand with values. (Hmmm…I sense a great marketing copy coming out of that one)
5. A bit of humor doesn’t hurt. This is almost the same as saying that a smile always brighten up one’s day. However, be sure to make it sound relevant to your brand. Why inject humor? It gives your customers a sense of humanity from the brand creators, and it elicits a certain emotional response. A witty tweet, or a comical short video might be good to try for this kind of approach.
6. Be true to your identity, live your brand as a part of your life. If your product consists of pastries and cakes, and you help the homeless during free time, try starting an online campaign that would make both activities work together. It will raise awareness far greater than your brand, and you get to help build and strengthen a community in the process.
These are just 5 online marketing tactics you can use to build your brand online, there are a lot more. What is important is that you make an effort to build your brand so that your customers can easily relate to it. If you get stuck or at a loss on how to do it, contact us today