We get a lot of businesses who come to us for online marketing help who have never worked with an agency before. They often worry what it will be like to work with us, and sometimes have high expectations that we can wave a magic wand and get them instant results.
Some agencies out there may claim they can guarantee overnight success just to get your business, but at JR Marketing Group we believe in transparency from the start.
Great marketing takes some patience and most of all…knowledge. We have already been there, done that and tested it all out for you so you can get the best strategies from the get-go.
This means that we also have some expectations when it comes to working with our clients. This way we can make sure we get the best possible results together.
8 Things You Should Know About Working with JRMG
- Remember not everything happens overnight, some things take careful planning and good timing. Don’t worry, it will happen.
- We are Lead Generation. No matter the service we are providing you, we attract the lead. We do not nurture it – that’s your job. If you are not making contact or following up with your potential customer, that is a loss on your behalf.
- We will provide you with reporting and communicate updates, we just ask you to reciprocate by communicating with us. We want and need to know what’s happening in real-time within your business. As your external marketing agency, we are not inhouse to keep up-to-date, therefore we require a little extra love.
- For social media, we want you to be sending through photos and content for us to post – not only does it create much greater engagement but it makes our job a little easier and at the end of the day, more valuable to your business.
- We are all only human – we can make mistakes and we will always try our absolute hardest to prevent and rectify.
- Once the project is done & dusted, we will not leave you high & dry. We will continue to support you in your marketing efforts and your overall business endeavours. We want to see you win!
- We are a team of dedicated marketing professionals, not an IT Department. Yes, we may be able to answer questions and assist in some tasks, however, we cannot always guarantee a solution to your tech-related issues.
If you have more questions about working with us or would like to know more about marketing strategies for your business you can contact us any time by clicking here.